Box One X2 Fork
- New Steerer Tube and Fork Crown Interface
- 1 1/8 Inch Chromoly Steerer Tube
- Includes Box One™ Stem Lock
- Includes Box One™ Fork Adapters
- Weight Limit: Meets or exceeds EN Racing 14765 Standard
Use of a star nut voids the warranty for this product.
To determine compatibility, first examine the head tube of your frame. X2 forks are compatible with both tapered (1&1/8 to 1.5 inch), and straight (1&1/8 inch) head tubes. X2 Forks are not compatible with 1 inch head tubes.
Please note, to use an X2 fork in a tapered head tube requires installation of the headset reducer/crown race adapter included with our 1.5-Inch headsets.
Cutting a steerer tube is optional, but typically not required.
No. You must use the stem lock provided with the fork, or an equivalent expander plug (i.e. Box One Carbon Headset). Use of a star nut is prohibited and voids the warranty for this product.
The X2 fork w/ chromo 1-1/8th steerer has no weight restriction.