Box One X5 Fork
Out of Stock
- New Steerer Tube and Fork Crown Interface
- 1 1/8 to 1.5 Inch 7000 Series Aluminum Steerer Tube
- Includes Box One™ Stem Lock
- Includes Box One™ Fork Adapters
- Weight Limit: Meets or exceeds EN Racing 14765 Standard
Use of a star nut is prohibited and voids the warranty for this product.
|20 Inch||24 Inch|
|Steerer Material||7000 Series Aluminum||7000 Series Aluminum|
|Offset||32mm +/-1.5mm||32mm +/-1.5mm|
|Steerer Tube (Ø)||1 & 1/8 to 1.5 Inch||1 & 1/8 to 1.5 Inch|
|Weight (+/- 5%)||579 grams / 20.4 ounces||616 grams / 21.7 ounces|
To determine compatibility, first examine the head tube of your frame. X5 forks are only compatible with tapered head tubes (see below).
If your head tube is straight, you cannot use an X5.
Cutting a steerer tube is optional, but typically not required.
No. You must use the stem lock provided with the fork, or an equivalent expander plug (i.e. Box One Carbon Headset). Use of a star nut is prohibited and voids the warranty for this product.