Box Two-E 9S Drivetrain
We developed the Box Two-E system as an e-bike specific drivetrain to offer a better riding experience. 9 speeds and wide range gearing means less shifting action and more efficiency for the motor. With the 42 and 50 tooth low gears, it’s possible to maintain optimum pedaling cadence while climbing steep hills. By enabling riders a higher pedaling cadence, the electric assist feature can be fully realized.
- E-Bike specific drivetrain designed to provide wide gear ratios with reduced shifting
- 454% differential between gear 1 and gear 9
- Easy to use Twin Lever Shifter actuation
- Low maintenance derailleur
- High durability cassette and chain
No. Box Two E shifters, derailleurs and cassettes are not backwards compatible with Shimano 9-speed systems.
No. The version of the Tri-Pack Limited Slip Clutch found in Box Two derailleurs is permanently preset at the factory and is therefore not adjustable.
No. Shimano direct mount hangers are proprietary and are not compatible with Box derailleurs.
View & download instructions here: PDF File