Service and Technical Information
Please refer to the links below to view our service manuals and technical information pages.
The installation and service of all Box Components products require an in-depth knowledge of bicycle mechanics and professional tools. We recommend that a Professional Bicycle Mechanic will use these installation steps and service manuals as a guide while servicing your bike.
- Prime 9™ Drivetrain Compatibility Manual 05.20.20
- Box® - Prime 9™ E-Bike Comparison Chart 08.24.20
- Box One / Box Two Prime 9™ Drivetrain Service Manual 03.25.20
- Box® - Prime 9 Comparison Chart 02.14.20
- Box® - Downhill & 11 Speed Drivetrain Service Manual 06.24.20
- Box® - Hub Measurements 12.01.19
- Box® - Recommended Spoke Lengths 12.01.19
- Box® - Brake Disc Adapter Compatibility 10.02.20
- Box® - Number Plate Diagram 10.02.20