Box One M35 Crankset
Ridden to a 2013 World Championships by Caroline Buchanan, a silver medal by Marc Willers and bronze by Manon Valentino, Box One™ M35 Cranks have proven themselves as the go-to choice for elite BMX racers. What makes these BMX cranks so special is that they are the world’s first with a Praxis™ 35-millimeter external bottom bracket system. Hollow forged crank arms and a massive 35 millimeter Praxis™ spindle cold-forged from 7075 aluminum make this the absolute stiffest BMX race crank on the market today, period. A precision CNC-machined chromoly/alloy self-extracting crank bolt system round out the system, making installation and removal a snap.
|Shell Compatibility||PF30 or BB30 only|
|Weight (+/- 5%)||774 grams / 27.3 ounces (175mm)|
- Praxis™ M35 external bottom bracket with precision Enduro™ bearings
- (2) M35 BB installation tools
1. Unlike the bottom bracket used in the videos, Box One (aka Vector) M35 bottom brackets come with only one dust cover on the non-drive side. Do not look for a missing dust cover, there is only one.
2. Installation requires two M35 BB cup tools, which are provided with the crankset. Following the instructions in the videos, use BOTH BB cup tools to hold/tighten BOTH cups when installing. Two 1/2″-drive ratchet wrenches are necessary to do this.
3. PF30 frames require the use of the Delrin sleeve, while the BB30 frames do not.
Do not use pedal washers when installing pedals onto Vector cranks. Vector cranks are designed to be used without pedal washers.